“If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.”
--Che Guevara

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More from Wikileaks

I was browsing Wikileaks for recently released documents today, and I stumbled upon a document titled, "LEFT USING HUMAN RIGHTS TO DISCREDIT US." At first I looked at the title and said to myself, "Well, I guess the government has looked at my blog, or Freedom Press, or something like that. No news to me, why was this confidential?" Then I realized it was because it contained information about declassified documents containing secrets about American funding of dictatorships in Uruguay. It didn't contain the secrets, just said they existed. And so our government doesn't want us finding out about any of its dirty secrets of the past, or even of their existence. Typical American lies by omission.

http://213.251.145.96/cable/2006/12/06MONTEVIDEO1179.html

No comments:

Post a Comment